SECOND MORTGAGES IN NZ
A Second Mortgage Can Be A Short Term Quick Fix, Just Call Us
Second mortgages can be a Non Bank lending solution if your Bank has refused a top-up on your home loan or commercial mortgage. At First Rate Mortgages we specialise in working with clients to successfully apply for second mortgages. Has your Bank said no, even though you have banked with them for years and have good equity?
We can help you apply for a second mortgage if you have:
- A poor repayment history
- Bad credit history or IRD arrears
- Maxed out credit cards
- A mortgagee sale underway or your Bank is about to foreclose
- Your application does not meet servicing guidelines
- Your loan is at maximum RBNZ 60% or 80% limits
- A commercial property is vacant and needs renovation work prior to re-letting
- You need an urgent solution and your Bank has said there are no appointments available this week and it will then take 10 days
The team at First Rate have the knowledge and experience to help you apply for a second mortgage, contact us today to find out why we are the go-to in NZ for finding outside of the box solutions when it comes to non banking lending.